Yay, I got my first blogging nomination! I was nominated by fellow blogger RunningGirl, who also posts lots of great tips on weight loss, finding motivation and of course, running. Thank you so much for the Versatile Blogger Award!
The rules for accepting this award are:
- Display the award certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever presented your award.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off.
- Post 7 interesting facts about yourself
So here are my blogger nominations:
Here are my 7 interesting facts:
1. I love black jelly beans
2. My favourite author is Chuck Palahniuk
3. I only had 3 years of high school because I skipped my senior year and went to the University of Arkansas (later transferred to UT Austin)
4. If I could have any dog it would be an Italian Greyhound
5. I’ve always wanted to write a book
6. I usually can’t go to sleep unless I put on chapstick first
7. Favourite dessert combo is mint and chocolate
Probably not the most original facts but it’s all I could think of right now.
Anyways, 2 more days till Christmas and I have one last present to wrap. Bennett and I went out the other night, a grabbed a couple drinks with our friends. I’m usually a little iffy about having too many nights out drinking but hey, its the holidays and I’m having a good time. What’s your point of view on holidays and diet? Everybody is so different but I’ve made the conclusion that it’s good to enjoy good food and drinks in moderation.
We exchanged our Christmas presents before we went out. He’s so sweet- he bought me the most beautiful earrings made by a local Austin jeweler, Limbo Jewelry. He also bought me a Modest Mouse vinyl, some comfy American Apparel socks and….yes…the Lord of the Rings soundtrack. He knows I’m a huge nerd:) I got him a nice pen from Paradise Pens and a whiskey glass collection. Such a lovely Pre-Christmas exchange before we parted ways for the holidays. I’m now in Dallas, sitting in the kitchen, stuffed on chocolate protein pancakes (made with pea protein this time) and about to wrap those last few gifts. Merry Christmas everybody! What are you doing tomorrow night and Christmas Day?